Sunday, September 11, 2011

These are the best write ups

From Conejo this afternoon

Yo amigo-=

Raced Queens o' Cross in a last minute decision yesterday. got 2nd
(there were only 12). The big bummer is that I flatted on lap 1, had
to run to the pits, switch out a rear wheel, and then chase. I was at
least 2 min in arrears. I chased, latched on to 1st's wheel with 1 to
go, and sprinted for the W. It was close, but I'm SURE, as were
others(!!), that I got it, but they gave me 2nd. Damn them. Ah well.
That's the update from the field anyway.

And that is how things are done kids.

Never give up!!

4 comments:

  1. what category was that? sounds like someone needs to cat up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat 3. will cat up soon haters. Wanted at least 1 W to make a cat up legit...jeesh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mad congrats to Bri and P_Lo - awesome results!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete