Tuesday, November 11, 2008

SSCXWC08 Pics

I found some pictures from the Single Speed Cyclocross World Championships that were held up in Portland this last weekend. Head on over to the PDXCross page and check them out. While you are there, take the time to look at all the other pics. I find myself going through each slide deck several times. Each time, I find some details that I had missed before. I wonder things like "How in the heck did he get that shot?" and "The angle on this one is perfect, how did they think to go there to take that picture?" All the time I am asking myself these questions, I am filled with a tinge of jealousy towards the whole Portland CX scene.


So..... I got a question for ya.....Would Colorado CX racers ever stand for a wall of suds?

1 comment:

  1. Man. I'd ride through a wal of suds on my workday commute!

    ReplyDelete